Following are the 19 most effective SEO tools which will help you to make your work simple and effortless:
- Open Site Explorer: Use Open Site Explorer to identify link building opportunities, research backlinks, identify top pages, view social activity, and analyze anchor text.
2. Mozbar: This is the best SEO toolbar for page and SERP analysis. It performs quick keyword, link and page optimization research.
3. Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a toolset for SEO and marketing. They have tools for backlink research, organic traffic research, keyword research, content marketing and more.
4. XML-Sitemaps: This online site helps you create an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines to help them crawl your website better.
5. Text Mechanic: It is a text manipulation and code generation tool available online. It magnifies your ability to perform incredible feats of text and data wrangling. You can be more awesome at your job by keeping this tool always within reach.
6. Google Analytics: Get the data you need to make intelligent marketing and business decisions with Google Analytics. It is available for websites, apps, and enterprise businesses.
7. Google Keyword Planner: Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, get historical statistics, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. A free AdWords tool, Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
8. Google Webmaster: It is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows checking indexing status and optimizing visibility of their websites.
9. Wordtracker: This tool is quite simply the most authoritative keyword tool on the web. If you want to generate more targeted traffic and multiply your profits, Wordtracker is here for you.
10. Easelly: A simple web tool that empowers anyone to create and share powerful visuals (infographics, posters…) no design experience needed!
11. Copyscape: Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original. Here are few rules for content writers which can help them to create quality stuff.
12. Mozcast: It is a weather report showing turbulence in the Google algorithm over the previous day. The hotter and stormier the weather, the more Google’s rankings changed.
13. Cognitive SEO: This tool provides a unique analysis process that delivers Unparalleled Backlink Analysis, Content Audit and Rank Tracking for every site.
14. WooRank: It helps you to address issues on your site & identify opportunities to push you ahead of the competition.
15. Spyfu: It exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors. Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google, every keyword they’ve bought on AdWords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 10 years.
16. Small SEO Tool: Small SEO Tools is one of the biggest free SEO tools provider. All tools are of premium quality and totally free.
17. Tweak Your Biz: Tweak your biz provides best article title idea generation based upon Topical Brainstorm. An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more.
18. Hoxx.com: Use Hoxx VPN service to unblock geo or government blocked websites such as Netflix, Spofity, Hulu and many more. A simple installation, a few clicks and you´re ready to go.
19. SERPs: Check keyword rankings positions in Google or Yahoo from over 100 country and language combinations.